Thursday, March 27

Spring Break!

Whenever my sis in-law comes into town, we know what's going to take place. . .
TONS of PICTURE TAKING!!!!
Her and her BF flew into town stay with us this past week during their Spring Break. We had such a blast hanging out with them (as we always do!) Here are a few pictures from the week to share:

Ask my husband.... every time I pass these beautiful fields, they SCREAM at me to take pictures in them! So finally!!!

I love this one- I don't think they even realized I was snapping it at the time (which are always my favorite captures!)

I love stalking people!

Oh, the lovely streets of San Francisco

Another candid shot that I love

They are just too cute, it's sickening!

Okay now SMILE!!!

Just for fun...

I love playing paparazzi!

The trolly rides were definitely one of the highlights of the trip!

Thanks for all the great laughs and fun memories! We miss you both already!

No comments: