Saturday, May 31

My Sister's Wedding

The day that we all have been anticipating for the past couple months has finally arrived! I still can't believe that my baby sis is officially now a MRS! Meg was one of the most calm, relaxed, easy going brides that anyone has seen, EVER! She kept it together and never showed any bit of stress at all. Not to mention, she was one of the most gorgeous brides that I have ever seen, and that's not just because she is my sis!
It was a perfect day, perfect wedding, for a perfect couple! I was blessed to stand as Meg's Matron of Honor, and am so excited to have gained a new family member in Dave. I love you guys so much, and am so proud of you! Congrats again!

Photos below were taken courtesy of my Uncle, Hank Garcia. He is an excellent photographer, and has blessed our family over the years with his amazing natural candid shots, and I'm so thankful that he was there to capture some great pics of the wedding since I was unable to be behind the camera at all this day. Thanks again Uncle Hank!











No comments: