Friday, January 1

Farewell 2009... Welcome 2010!!!


Hello everyone! What a year it's been!  I still can't believe it's actually 2010!  I'm so excited to dive into the new year and meet new clients, but I have to say that 2009 was such a blessing.  I've had the wonderful opportunity of meeting and photographing incredible people and capturing their stories.  I can honestly say you guys are the BEST!  Thanks again to all who have made this year so special to me and making Captured by Joelle Photography a success!  I hope to see more of you in the New Year, and also want to wish you and your loved ones a year full of blessings, happiness and lots of love!  ~ Joelle



THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL YEAR!!!

2 comments:

Jen B. said...

We love you Joelle! XOXO

Dee Priebe said...

It has been fun watching what has been Captured by Joelle. Thanks for sharing.