Thursday, March 4

I ♥ San Francisco!

So my husband and I spent the last two days in San Francisco, and I have to say I fell more in LOVE!  Yes... with the city, and more then anything, with my incredible husband!  We left our sweet girl with her Auntie and Uncle, and the two of us ran around (like newlyweds again) and crammed about five days worth of stuff into two (thank you starbucks)!  Our hotel was in the heart of the city with shopping and restaurants galore within a block of us.  Burger Bar, Cheesecake Factory, Pf Changs, Coriander Thai, Metreon theater, SFMOMA, SF Comedy College, several Starbucks runs, and the grand finale: Wicked, were just a few of the many places we visited.  Needless to say...  it was an AMAZING two days with my AMAZING partner in life!!!  After almost 7 years of marriage, we still like each other, a lot!!  Thought I'd share a few snapshots of us in the city that were taken on the iPhone :)


... and for those Wicked fans out there  :)

P.S.  If you haven't seen Wicked yet, GO SEE IT NOW!!!  You won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

Ryan and Desyrae said...

I love this post. So happy for you guys. The perfect getaway for two people so very deserving!

Jerolyn Bogear said...

My goodness, you're even amazing with an IPhone. Glad you had a great time.