July 3, 2008

My Dear Friend's Wedding

A couple of weeks ago, we had the honor of attending one of my dear friends wedding.  She and I met almost 10 years ago back in highschool and she was always one of the most adorably, gorgeous (does that sound right? Well it fits her!)  talented girls that I have ever known!  She was and is currently still into acting, dancing- you name it, she does it!  She's amazing!  This was the first time that I got to meet her husband but from what I hear, he's an absolute perfect match for her!  They are so beautiful together!  We were thrilled to be invited to their BIG day, and I'm so excited to watch them start their lives together as a married couple!  
Congrats again Libier and Doug! May God bless the two of you on your journey into this wonderful new phase of MARRIED life!