September 20, 2008

A Sneak Peek for the Heilner's

What a gorgeous day it was today!  You never would have guessed by the looks of the weather as I pulled up to the site today... Nothing but a thick grey layer of clouds, with a few small rain drops on my windshield.  (UH OH!)  But then... about 20 minutes into the shoot, the clouds blew over and the gorgeous BRIGHT blue sky peeked through!  YAAAY!!!  We could not have asked for better weather!  ((Thanks God!))  I just LOVE this time of the year!
I got to hang with the Heilner's today, and we had a great time trekking through the sand and dirt, as their absolutely BEAUTIFUL children got to run around and explore the rocks, plants and shells all over the shoreline.  Here are just a few of the photos from today.  I still have many more to go through!  
Thanks guys for the fun afternoon!  Hope you enjoy your photos!