Monday, May 11

He's Here: Eli Michael

Eli Michael 
Born: May 9th, 2009 
6:25PM 

Our dear friends Desyrae & Ryan welcomed their first son to the world this weekend!  (you can see their maternity pics HERE.) He was born healthy, alert and as perfect as ever, weighing 8 pounds- 20 inches long!  They're all doing amazing!  It's been a long awaited journey to meet little Eli, and now that he's here you'd never know that they ever lived without him!  He's truly a blessing and one Mothers Day gift they'll NEVER forget! Here's Gods little masterpiece:
 
(In the hospital, 2nd day of life.)








8 comments:

Jerolyn Bogear said...

I can't believe you did these all in the hospital on Sunday. They are amazing. Love your work, Joelle.

Tam said...

Joelle, AMAZING, yet again. You truly have a gift. I'm with Jer. Nobody has hospital pics THAT cool! Amazing!

Kiley Skor said...

I always wonder why people send those nasty hospital photos of their babies out...now THESE hospital photos should totally go out in an announcement! You are an artist, Joelle.

Kim Schultz said...

Joelle...Have you ever thought about going into photography? You have such a gift! :) I LOVE your stuff and can only hope one day I'll have a reason to work with you Sweet Sister! Kimmer ~

Joelle said...

Ladies, thank you so much for your kind words! It's truly appreciated. I know that I still have soooo much more to learn, and I only hope to improve more and more with time & experience. But I have to say that it is the people like you who inspire me the most! Thank you :)

Robin Higley said...

Joelle- these brought tears to my eyes. Your talent is incredible and you captured these moments and memories so beautifully. Thank you for this gift that we will cherish forever.

The Wittenberg's said...

Such beautiful pictures. He is so adorable. Great job- you have such a talent capturing the moment...

Dee Priebe said...

Joelle, Eli is beautiful and you did a beautiful job capturing him and Des & Ryan.