August 27, 2009

I'm ba-aack . . . {with a beautiful family to share!}

. . . from vacation that is! I have actually been back for about a week, but still have more catching up to do. (Yippee!!) For those of you who have emailed or called in the past couple weeks, I have hit the ground running and will get back to you soon if I haven't already! I also have more wonderful previews to post from recent sessions as well as family vacation photos to publish, so stay tuned!!!
In the meantime, please note that the available dates found on my calendar through my WEBSITE for the upcoming fall/holiday season are filling up FAST and once these spots are gone, they are gone... so book your Holiday photos now before it's to late!!! :)
Now on with the show...
Last week I was honored to meet and hang out with this gorgeous family and photograph them in their newly remodeled home. I immediately fell in love with their cute daughter who was a joy to photograph as she was so easy going and a natural in front of the camera. I loved observing their interactions with one another and could not help but be moved by the love that is shared in their home. A BIG thanks to the "S" family for welcoming me into their home and allowing me to capture this time in their lives!