November 18, 2009

Davis Family | Fall Session

Okay, so I am drowning in proofing here!  "tis the season!!!   : )   Don't get me wrong, I am sooo thankful and loving every bit of it, just lots of catching up to do!  Thanks again to everyone for their patience in receiving photos!  In that regard, just a quick note about scheduling.  I am officially booked for the remainder of November and into December.  I am now booking for January- March.  Expectant moms who are not set in stone on the calendar for December... don't worry, I will do everything I can to fit you in as promised!

Now moving on to a couple of my previous models from last year... Ryland and Miss Selah.  I can't believe how quickly they've both grown!  (Click HERE to see them 1 year ago.)  It was a little chilly out the morning we met, but everyone braved the cold for a few outdoors shots-- and I think it was worth it!!!   



Just a couple with Mom & Dad, as I don't want to spoil their Christmas cards!


Thanks again to Brad & Rachel!  Cant wait to show you the rest!