November 12, 2009

Updates, and Fall Family Preview!

I am officially in the thick of the busy busy busy holiday portrait season!  Whew!  Many late nights, early mornings and still lots of catching up to do!  Thank God that I love what I do!  Also been working on editing photos for a local author with a book coming out soon in which I will post the preview as soon as I can!!  
Tons of exciting things in the works, one of which I'm proud to finally announce------>
Now offering a new service- prior to your photo session, you can request to have a hair, makeup and wardrobe stylist come to you!  Yes, that's right...  just like Glamor Shots in the comforts of your own home!  I have teamed up with an amazing friend & talented artist, Libier Reynolds.  Together we will work to make the best of your photo shoot experience.  If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting new service, feel free to call or email me through my site:  Captured by Joelle

Now moving on...  a couple weeks ago I met with Han & LanAnh and their three beautiful girls at the park for their Fall family session.  All I have to say is.... 
Beautiful weather + Gorgeous family = One fabulous day!!!!  
They made my job super easy!  So glad we were able to make it happen through the busyness of our schedules!  Here's a quick preview of their session!

Han + LanAnh
 & their beautiful daughters...




 *Picture Perfect*
Hair, makeup & wardrobe- by Libier Reynolds