March 8, 2010

Nephews {Sacramento Children Photography}

One of the things I love most about my job is making new friends and re-connecting with old ones.  I just love when I see an old friend from the past, and though time has passed, we can pick up right where we left off.  This particular friend I'm talking about was a dear friend of mine.  We worked in the restaurant business together and bonded instantly.  She is one of the most beautiful people I know inside and out and a very gifted writer.  I'm just waiting for the day one of her books are published and on the shelf for consumers to purchase.  Yes, she's that good!    
For as long as I've known her, she's always talked highly of family and has mentioned wanting to capture her two nephews.  So we finally put our talk into actions and met downtown for some photos!  Let me say these guys were to cute for words!  Their interactions with one another just melted my heart and my shutter didn't stop moving as I was trying to capture the non-stop sweet brother bond.  I loved watching little Brandon look up at big brother Jaylen with such strong admiration.   They made my day!!!
So difficult to narrow it down to just a few, but here's a sneak peek of the beautiful Auntie and her handsome nephews~ Enjoy!