June 3, 2010

Johanson Family Preview {Sacramento, Folsom Family Photographer}

Whew, what whirlwind of a week it's been!  Had an exciting couple days of BBQ'in with friends, then welcomed our brand new beautiful baby niece to the world on Monday!!!  Soooo thrilled to be an AUNTIE!!!!  :)  ...Pics soon to follow!!  One of these days I may also get around to sharing some videos/photos from our trip last month, but that can wait for now!  
First things first, and at the top of my to-do lists is catching up on my sneak peeks.  I HATE making clients wait so long.  I'm always sooo anxious to get back from a shoot and post pictures immediately... but then the business of everyday life takes place, and it doesn't always work out the way I'd like!  That being said, I won't keep the Johanson family waiting any longer!   Had such a wonderful time walking around laughing with these guys.  They were troopers as we hiked around through the scratchy thorns to get the "perfect" shot.  I think it was worth it!  Thanks again Johanson Family!  ~ Next stop: Cornerstone Winery!  ;-)