October 8, 2009

Sneak Peek of the "O" Family

Hi friends-- It's catch up time! My goal is to get caught up on the blog before we leave for our vacation this week- (cross your fingers with me!) For anyone still waiting on photos, you should be hearing from me soon if you haven't already. Thanks so much for your patience!!
In the meantime... I've been so anxious to proof this recent family session from a couple weeks ago. I could tell on the day of the session that there were going to be some good ones! The kids were soooo amazingly cooperative and the weather was perfect which made for a wonderful morning! Through our little adventure, we captured some great memories!
I'll start off by showing off the ADORABLE twins who were sooo sweet and such perfect models. I loved watching their interactions with one another and the way they look up at their big brother and parents. There's nothing more sweet in my book....
Meet Katelynn & Daria:
I LOVED how they were sitting and holding their arms in the same position...

Sweet smiles from Daria...
LOVE this of Katelynn...
Big Brother Adam who was willing lend a helping hand whenever possible...


I wish I could post the audio from this next one of the girls screeching in their highest pitch voices! Sooo cute!!!!
You may remember Dad & Mom from our session in MAY who recently celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary.


"O" Family: It was a delight to spend the morning with you. I just love your family, and was pleased with how your photos turned out! I'll send over the password to view the rest shortly. Thanks again--