December 2, 2009

Teaser of the "M" Family

2010 is officially right around the corner!!  What a busy, crazy, hectic, but exciting 2009 Holiday season it's been so far!  I still have TONS more to do before Christmas... packaging & shipping orders, editing and uploading beautiful family galleries, making greeting cards, christmas shopping, decorating the house, all while spending time and creating memories with my amazing family...  Soooo much to do so little time.  But I am BEYOND thankful for so much.  
Currently wrapping up several Holiday sessions to be posted soon... so stay tuned for more!  One of these days you may even see some pics of my girl...  :)
In the meantime, here's a preview of my session with the "M" family.  
Fun family.  Kids behaved awesome.  Everyone was gorgeous.  Clothes were fantastic.  Perfect Autumn weather.  Leaves everywhere.  What more could I ask for??!   
Thanks again to the M family for allowing me to photograph their family this season!  Hope you enjoy the photos~





... and one of my all time favorites from the season!!!