Friday, December 11

Odgers Fall Session

Next up is the Odgers family!  I ALWAYS look forward to our sessions together as the kids are just to irresistible to handle!  Big sister Evie reminds me a lot of my own daughter and to watch her interact with her baby brother Chet just melts my heart to pieces!!!  The entire family looks like something you'd see on a cover of a "Parenting" magazine as they are B E A U T I F U L!    Here's just a teaser as I again don't want to spoil Christmas cards!  Without further adieu.... enjoy!





2 comments:

Brooke said...

You, once again, have captured our family so perfectly!! We love your photos and are soooo appreciative of your patience and understanding when photographing young children!!

Thanks again! See you again, soon!

Brooke

Ryan and Desyrae said...

Amazing family....amazing memories captured. Well done crew!