May 23, 2010

Rademacher's Spring Session {Sacramento Family Photographer}

I'm baaaaack, from a much needed vacation!!!!!!!  Our family traveled down to Southern California and then took a 7 day cruise to Mexico!  It was absolutely incredible!!!!!!!  Lot's of stories and pictures to share LATER!   
In the meantime, I have a sneak peek for a family that has been patiently waiting for awhile now~ (Thanks to the Rademachers for once again making my job sooo easy!)  You may remember their faces from a year ago when I photographed their family session in Old Town.  Brothers, Justin and Jacob are such adorable, cooperative and just plain wonderful little gentlemen, that I couldn't get enough of them!  Again, it was sooo difficult to narrow it down to just a few... so here's a look into our session: 











(Rademacher Family:  Thanks again for taking time out of your vacation to meet with me!  It's always a pleasure to see you!)