May 29, 2010

The Woods Family Preview {Sacramento Family Photographer}

What a busy month May was, and after returning from a MIA hiatus through most of the month, I'm finally returning to the blogging world again!  I've been out shooting nearly everyday since my return... therefore, blogging has unfortunately been pushed to the back-burner!  So please forgive me if you're still waiting to see your photos- I should be caught up soon!  
While I'm here, I have a few photos to share from my session with the Woods family.  I just loved hanging out with all 8 of them (including their sweet dog Lucy)!  First thing that comes to mind when I think of them is, easy going, absolutely wonderful group of people with so much love for one another.  I truly felt honored to spend time with them.  Thanks again to the Woods family for giving me the opportunity to document this time in your lives!   Enjoy~