September 30, 2011

Let's get started...

I cannot believe it's already that time of year again!  I'm very excited to kick off the first family of the CHRISTMAS season!  October is officially full, and there are only a few open spots left in November to book with enough time to receive photos before Christmas.  Please contact me ASAP if you're interested!    
_____________________________________

I just love this family, and am thrilled to have them grace my blog once again!  We met a couple years back in 2009 when I photographed their daughter Caroline's two year photos.  A couple months later, little brother Henry arrived and what a perfect addition to the family he is.  It's truly been a pleasure capturing their "family of four" over the past couple years.  It's always fun times when we're together!  Here's a little sneak peek of the gorgeous brown eyed beauties...