August 18, 2011

Savannah C/O 2012 {Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin & Sacramento Senior Photographer}

Seems like it's been about a decade since the last time I blogged!  Yes, I'm still alive and yes I'm still working, just STILL adjusting to the everyday life of being a mama to a very busy almost six month old and an extremely fast growing four year old while balancing work.  I've managed to keep up on most of it except for.... yes, blogging.  Most client sneak peeks are now previewed on the Captured by Joelle- Photography facebook page found ---> HERE.  In the meantime, whenever I stumble across a few minutes to spare you'll find me right here :)  

It's been a FANTASTIC year so far!  I've met with lots of AMAZING people that inspire me beyond words and make me LOVE what I do even more!  Thank you for that!  The 2010-2011 senior year was a success and I had the privilege of hanging out with some incredible graduates who are now moving on to great things.  All of which makes me even more excited to kick off the current school year with the up and coming class of 2012!  
So to get things started... 
I'm very proud to show off the first senior from the graduating class of 2012!  The very sweet, talented, smart and GORGEOUS Savannah!  I can truthfully say all of this about her because I know her pretty well... she's my cousin!  Her family was recently in town visiting for a couple weeks, and when they asked me to do her senior photos I could hardly believe it was true.  Where has the time gone?!  

Savannah: You're absolutely stunning inside and out, and a complete joy to be around.  You have an amazing future ahead and I'm so proud of you.